Thursday, February 27, 2014

Love is not always easy....

When I came home a few weeks ago from work, Brandon showed me this slideshow he put together. Of course I cried like a baby!!!!  It is of the first week of Phoebe's adoption in China.  Phoebe has given us permission to use it.  She was hesitant at first, but when we told her that God might use it to bring another child home, she immediately agreed!  What a sweet heart she has.  This slideshow is sad.  It shows a little girl who is angry, hurt, scared, confused, and who's world is spinning out of control.  It is a picture of a life without Jesus.  It is set to "Worth It" by Francesca Battistelli (love her!). This is the slideshow that is shown at the end of the service I spoke at Sunday and that I mentioned in my last post. Click on the link labeled "Worth It Slideshow" below to watch.


As you watch it, prayerfully consider the following questions:

1)        Is God calling you to care for the orphan?
2)        Who is the person that needs your AGAPE love.  The unconditional hard-to-do love…I pray your heart melted for that person.  They need Jesus and Jesus needs you to love them to Him.
3)       Are you willing to be the hands, the feet, and heartbeat of God?

Love is not always easy, but it is always worth it.

Worth It Slideshow




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE her smile and all that it holds. My heart aches for all the kids left behind, it consumes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a miracle .. loved it . made me cry tears of joy for how far you've all come. Blessings for the road ahead.

    ReplyDelete