Monday, July 28, 2014

Drum Roll Please........

First of all, I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted.  The wait for Lyric got really long and in the wait, I had to re-enroll in the school of "Trust God"!!!!!  I failed most my classes but I have come to realize that God's love for me is not dependent on me or how well or poorly I perform!  God can't help but love....He is love!!  He has shown me in His "silence" that He is my constant, my Rock.  His word is true.  He is good.  He is good no matter how big my hurt is or tantrum is, no matter how I rant and rave for answers.  He does not owe me answers, He is God.   He is not the cause of my pain, but is the Comfort in my pain.  It has taken the last 6 months for me to believe in my core what my brain has always known, God is good even when life is bad.  Then to seal it with a Heavenly kiss, my pastor spoke on this subject Sunday!!!!  I have not graduated from the school of "Trust" but I have a lot to look back on and hold fast to the next time the storm winds blow.

Ok.....why am I posting after such a long absence from the keyboard??????  Drum roll please.......
After waiting 5 and a half months we just received our approval!!!  I would like to present Lyric LaWren Yarbrough.






We are so excited!  We should travel close to the end of October to China.  There is so much to do.  I can't believe that in a few short months, she will be with us.  Please continue to pray for all of us. There is a ton of paperwork to do this week and more to follow.  There are still funds to raise.  She is still half a world away.  Pray and ask God for a hedge of protection around her.  Pray not only for Lyric,  but for all the fatherless.  Cry out to our Adoptive Father for men and women  who will answer the call to care for the orphan and to be the voice for the oppressed.

2 comments:

  1. This is the best news! God is love and you are His vessel. I wished I had room and prayed for her after her disruption. You have so much faith! Thank you for answering the best calls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I praise God with you for this wonderful news! I can't wait to follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete