Saturday, October 11, 2014

Angels Have Appeared!!!

Ok..I have finally gotten my Stranded Angels ready.  They are $10 each plus $5 if you need me to mail them.  The mailing cost might be more on large orders. After you make your selection, message me with the letter and number to make sure it has not been sold. Once I confirm that it is available, you can use the PayPal button or you can simply mail us a check, then we can mail them out. If mailing a check, I will message you my address. For those of you local, I can come to you or you can come to me to make your selection.  My phone number is 256-457-1833 if you need to call me.  Please share this  with your friends.  They make great Christmas gifts and they are gifts with a meaning.  We send a tag card with each angel so anyone you give it to will know that their angel made a difference in the lives of 2 little girls!

God gave me wings so I could fly
with my family through the sky
to a land to me unknown
where I will be forever home.
In honor of our beautiful children, Phoebe, Tilly Lynn, Lyric, and Eden.
Love Mommy and Daddy





























No comments:

Post a Comment