Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Christmas First!

Last night, Christmas Eve for us, we had our celebration.  We made our nativity crafts, had dinner, then opened gifts.  The girls were so excited and had a blast.  Two of the girls voiced how grateful they were! The other was happy and thankful but not ready to voice that yet.  They had watched Frozen before dinner and got Frozen dolls in their stockings.  Needless to say, there has been a lot of "letting it go" around here!  We are all packed up this Christmas morning and getting ready to head out to Guangzhou for the next 4 days, then on to Hong Kong then HOME!!!!!!!! How I love the USA!!!!!!!!

Oh...someone (Tami Rose) sent me a video of the fireworks at The Joe set to Joy to the World!  It was not the same as being there, but I know I was watching what my Church Family was doing and got to be a little part of worship!

Oh!!!!! Special Christmas gift to me.  I got to FaceTime with my wonderful, oldest godson today!  He is all grown up and I have not seen him for a while and it was such a blessing to see his face.  I also got to see my youngest godson and goddaughter and their parents.  I missed seeing my little SB since she is so big and rode home with big girls.  How I love that family!

                                     And the stockings were hung in the window with care!!!

                                                        They walked out of the bathroom
                                          (where I sent them while I put Christmas together)
                                                     and did not even notice the goodies!                                                                
                                               They were looking around then spotted them!










                                  Merry Christmas!  Hope yours' is full of love and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment